Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Finally Darolyne Meets a Non Member

Today was Tuesday and on Tuesdays we always have a 7 or 8 in the morning meeting with the Senior Missionaries. After we went out to breakfast with the Collins we went to the Black Bear. We served at the Tabernacle and the first people in was a couple from Arizona. They weren't LDS. Darolyne has not thad a non member for over a week. This p;aid off she was able to spend a lot of time with them and was able to teach them and they really wanted to get a Book of Mormon. I met with a couple of members from Okatoks, Alberta. I spent about an hour with them. This is the first time they have been in St, George so we talked a lot. KC has been really sick about why he is sick or has pains all over his body. So he has anxieties and is worried about his health so it worries us. I love this work and want to serve all my life if I could doing this. The spiritual rewards are tremendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment