Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Tribe of Judah

Today at the Tabernacle the first visit I had was a man from Atlanta. He is a Producer for Fox News, he was in the town to direct a production with our Senator Mike Lee at the St.George Marriott hotel with a live feed to Mike Wallace in Washington DC. I took him for a tour ; he was quite interested in our history. At the end of the tourI asked him if he knew anything about the Mormon religion. He said no. He told me he was a Jew. I told him about the Book  of Mormon and how it was the history of the American Indians. I asked if he would like a copy to read on his flight home to Atlanta. He said yes. So this is a first for me I gave a Book to a member of the tribe of Judah. Through my mother I also have Jewish blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment