Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Pinch Me

This mission is unreal. Where do you get to meet people from all over the world and teach them the Restored Gospel of  Jesus Christ? Yesterday and Today Darolyne and I have given away about 15 Book of Mormons. Yesterday at Brighams' house I taught a couple who were Methodists from Tennessee Darolyne taught a couple from a Slavik country we were successful in giving them Books. The couple I taught wanted to know the difference between their Methodist religion and our religion. I told them that our religion is restored from the Church that Christ set up with Prophets and Apostles. Today a great thing happened. Our Government shut down and the Parks were closed. So the People came to temple visitor center in droves. About 6 busses all from France but one from Belgium. I was able to give a lady a Book in Dutch who was from Belgiun. The last thing of the day a bus came from France they  came in the Annex where I was and Sister Sordes taught them in French for about 15 minutes they asked a lot of questions and she kept teaching, I had no idea what they were saying but I could feel the spirit strongly I had tears streaming down my cheeks because of the spirit that was there. When she was through we gave out at least 15 Book of Mormons in French...pinch me how lucky am I to witness the miracle of the spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment