Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wonderful Day

Today a cold day but a good day. We went to Jacobs' house and being cold nobody came all day unt il the last hour and 6 people came in for a tour. They were from Maryland. They had no idea about Jacob Hamlin or the LDS Church. I taught them about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. It was a great discussion and they were interested in our Church. At the end of the tour I gave them 3 Book of Mormons and Joseph Smiths testimony. Also information about geneology. Also today we had our White Elep
hant party with the Senior Missionaries. One of the gifts was a clear package bag with a D battery in it with a sign that said "GIFT NOT INCLUDED".... great idea. Just a note my wife is incredible, I forget how fortunate I am to be married to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment