Monday, April 28, 2014

Lots of Fun

This morning I got up early and went to Leadership meeting. I really like Elder Watkins our Director, what a great man. Then we went to Brighams' house, then this evening we went to our monthly dinner with all the Senior missionaries. We went to Paulas'  a mexican eatery. Now a few interesting happenings. Darolyne was talking to one of the new sr. missionaries Sister Miller. Sister Miller said she worked with Blind students and Darolyne said to her, do you know sign language, Whoops. Then today Sister Dabb went into Brighams' house with several couples then came into the place where the sr missionaries sit and wait for guests and told her husband that she felt inspired that he needed to be with these people, so he went, then she went to the restroom and said she almost wet her pants. That was her inspiration. But Elder Dabb taught those people and gave them 2 Book of Mormons. Today I took a couple from Queens, New York through Brighams' house and found out they were Jewish, I told them that I have Jewish Blood in me that my great grandmother Hansen was a Dark Dane, or a Jew from Amsterdam. My mother looks so Jewish. Anyway I told them that I came from the tribe of Joseph so we were both from Jacob. After the tour they wanted to take a Book of Mormon. Then a couple of Catholics from Riverside, California came through and I offered them a Book and the man said he had a book, I asked him if he had read it and he said he had read some I asked him who Mormon was and he said Walter Mormon.  Whoops. Darolyne gave a Book of Mormon to a couple from Sun City, Arizona.  Great fun sometimes these missions/

No comments:

Post a Comment