Sunday, April 7, 2013

Elder and Sister Childs

Tonight April 6, 2013 Darolyne and I were set apart by our Stake President Ron Stoddard. Set aside and commissioned to do Missionary work. President Stoddard gave Darolyne and I great blessings for me he gave me a blessing of health on my mission  a blessing to teach by the spirit to pay attention to the spirit as I teach. That I would be apart of Miracles. He blessed Darolyne to have her health and her mind would be able to remember the things she has learned to teach and she will be able to teach by the spirit. It was a special night because Jamie came with Hailee, Daryk, Brodie, and Carson and Joey came with Luke and Harley. They all got to say why they liked their parents and grandparents. It was special and you could feel the spirit really strong. This is a special experience. We were promised that our family will be blessed while we are on our mission. KC had to work and could not make it. Ryan did not want to come. May the Lord bless all our family while we are gone. We love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment