Monday, April 1, 2013

The Meeting They Used To Call FAREWELL

























Today the last day of March Darolyne and I were the speakers at our wards Sacrament Meeting. This was also Easter Sunday. Darolyne talked about our mission. She told the story of my great grandfather, Peter Hansen, and his travails in his call to serve in St.George with the Indians. My talk centered on the Savior and my testimony of him. After our meeting we had our family and friends over to our house. We now have a week until we enter the MTC. I called Elder Watkins of the visitor centers in St. George and told him we were coming. Everyone says we will do good, however, only with the help of our father in heaven. KC was not there because he was on his spring break trip to the Oregon Coast with Tess.

No comments:

Post a Comment