Thursday, September 12, 2013

Rainy Season?

For last 3 or 4  days it has been raining steady and there is alot of street flooding and Virgin is as high as I have seen it in a long time. We really need the rain though. We have been busy again teaching the gospel to those who have never heard the story of the restoration.Amazing experiences we have. We will average about a book of Mormon a day to non members. The other day I gave 7 books to the People from France. kThe mission here gives more books of Mormon to the French than all the  missionaries in Franc in a year. Last year we had over 23000 people from France visit our sites. Total we had over 300 000 people visit our sites.
 We took Sister Guison from Missouri and Sister Avanesyan from Germany out o breakfast at the Egg and I. Sister Guison is going home this week She always calls me Elder Grandfather. Great missionaries. I took this picture of the temple on a rainy night this week. They are working on the temple for 3 weeks and some of the lights were out so I thought it made for a good photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment